Friday, December 28, 2007

Valerie Begue - Religious fanaticism never seems to end



OK, normally I would not post on something as flagrantly entertainment trash as this, but there is a religious aspect to this and anyone who knows me knows how heated I get when it comes to religious fanatics trying to control our lives.

So this hot little chick Valerie Begue gets crowned as Miss France. Then some photo pops up which shows her in a pool lying on a cross. Personally, I think the picture looks photo shopped as there is no top of the cross in the shadow.




All that aside, apparently there is some sort of public uproar as to whether Valerie Begue should be able to remain Miss France. Come on people, it's not like she was photographed licking some chicks clit (Although I'm thinking I would want to see that). It is just a fucking cross, pull your heads out of Jesus's asshole and get over the whole religious superiority crap.

No comments: