Monday, February 18, 2008

Father trying to set his children on fire obviously not enough for courts to protect the children... So he strangles the daughter to death

I was just checking my Email this morning and I stumbled across this article which just pissed me off. Apparently some wack job in New York stranged his 14 year old daughter to death because she sent a text message to a boy. As if that wasn't disturbing enough Check out the last part of the article.

The father is separated from the girl's mother but had visitation rights.

The girl lived in Pennsylvania with her mother and was visiting him in New York for the weekend. Police say the father has a history of emotional problems and was institutionalized after trying to set a car on fire with his children inside.


OK, so the court system seems to be getting blasted over equal parental rights etc. What the Fuck idiot judge (I used lower case for a reason) saw it appropriate to give some asshole who wanted to set a car on fire with his children in it unsupervised visitation rights? I really wish it was possible to sue the court system, because the wife really should. I wonder if the asshole will still have visitation rights with the other kid(s).

I say bring back chemical castration, crazy people should not be allowed to create children.

No comments: