Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pregnant "man" in oregon

OK, so maybe I'm going to sound like a little bit of a bigot here, but I watch the L-Word... Albeit for the hot Lesbian scenes but that is ok. I have also have this re-curring dream where I am a Lesbian in a convent.... but that is a totally different story.

So I read this little bit on some woman who went through a gender reclassification surgery and is now calling herself a guy... No big deal, that is her choice and I am by no means bitching about that. The only issue I have is with the statement that she is actually a he. Sure, she took some shots and had her tits lobbed off. Personal fantasies aside, I really can't see wacking my donker off due to a little confusion. OK, put down your dildo's and quit chasing me. Gender is a biological fact, not a state of mind.

Fact of the matter is, this "man" is really a woman without tits and a few extra needle induced hormones. Political correctness aside, I really feel sorry for the baby girl because she is bound to grow up with some issues.... if not just as a Dolly style media spectacle.

No comments: