Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Something of extreme social and political relevance

Now for something truly close to my heart... on a good date that is.
Breasts, yes I love breasts and I'm not talking chickens or moobs, I mean female breasts. Oddly enough, western civilization feels the female breast should be covered and hidden from the open enjoyment of others. Now that is just Poppycock, I think the breast should be liberated, let the world see the, so what if it causes a few traffic jams I love breasts. Did I say that I love breasts?

Anyways, back to the breasts ooops I mean topic. A group of concerned breasts oops I mean citizens is fighting for the Right to Bare Breasts. There will be a national protest against the suppression of breasts on August 23rd for more details on this very worthwhile breast oops I mean cause check out http://www.gotopless.org.

For more information on this topic click here

No comments: