Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LA Fitness Shooter online Diary

Nothing pisses me off more than people who, for lack of any balls, decide to blame everyone in the world for their short-falls except themselves. Never taking responsibility for their actions or attempting to fix the situation they are in, these individuals go on to justify their sadistic actions by blaming those around them and their upbringing.






This type of behavior is evident in the online blog / diary postings of the LA Fitness shooter, George Sodini. In his website postings on georgesodini.com, the madman responsible for the deaths of several innocent women at a Bridgeville PA LA Fitness center goes through his discontent with is life.

Reading through the blog of George Sodini, one must shake their head and wonder how this could have been missed. Yes, George Sodini looks like an average white male who has problems getting layed.

In his blog diary, which started in December of 2008, George Sodini outlines his discontent with life the universe and everything. Particularly his inability to attract women and his "constant rejection"
In his December 2008 entry, George Sodini indicates his frustration with single life.






I actually look good. I dress good, am clean-shaven, bathe, touch of cologne - yet 30 million women rejected me - over an 18 or 25-year period. That is how I see it. Thirty million is my rough guesstimate of how many desirable single women there are. A man needs a woman for confidence. He gets a boost on the job, career, with other men, and everywhere else when he knows inside he has someone to spend the night with and who is also a friend. This type of life I see is a closed world with me specifically and totally excluded. Every other guy does this successfully to a degree. Flying solo for many years is a destroyer.


In later blog diary posts, George Sodini started to point out his anger and discontent towards family and other acquaintances, speaking about his father, George Sodini said "He was just a useless sperm doner." feeling, I guess, that he should have been more of a role model or support system.



In his blog/diary George Sodini later went on to lament about his mother, brother, sister and other family members. He referred to his mother as a controlling, his brother as a bully and his sister a victim who exercises too much control over her children.

According to George Sodini's blog / diary postings, the original LA Fitness shooting was to take place at 8:15 on January 6th, 2009, except he changed his mind at the last minute. Perhaps the one indication of any sanity in his mind. Unfortunately for his victims, George Sodini continued to fantasize about his plan.

Throughout his blog / diary, George Sodini goes through rants about life the universe and everything, blaming everyone for his misfortunes and not taking and responsibility for his shortfalls. In a June blog entry, George Sodini went on to say






I was reading several posts on different forums and it seems many teenage girls have sex frequently. One 16 year old does it usually three times a day with her boyfriend. So, err, after a month of that, this little hoe has had more sex than ME in my LIFE, and I am 48. One more reason. Thanks for nada, bitches! Bye.


Even after a promotion and raise in July of 2009, George Sodini was still not happy with his life.


Everything still sucks. But I got a promotion and a raise, even in this shitty Obama ecomomy. No more grunt programming. Go figure! New boss is great. He tactfully says when you did something wrong or complements on good things. Never confused with him. But that is NOT what I want in life.


In his final blog / diary entry on August 3, 2009, George Sodini took the day off work to "practice". Indicating is displeasure over his one moment of sanity in January, George Sodini said he needed to remain focused and that the "positive and upbeat" nature of his neighbour was a distraction.

I took off today, Monday, and tomorrow to practice my routine and make sure it is well polished. I need to work out every detail, there is only one shot. Also I need to be completely immersed into something before I can be successful. I haven't had a drink since Friday at about 2:30. Total effort needed. Tomorrow is the big day.

Unfortunately I talked to my neighbor today, who is very positive and upbeat. I need to remain focused and absorbed COMPLETELY. Last time I tried this, in January, I chickened out. Lets see how this new approach works.

Maybe soon, I will see God and Jesus. At least that is what I was told. Eternal life does NOT depend on works. If it did, we will all be in hell. Christ paid for EVERY sin, so how can I or you be judged BY GOD for a sin when the penalty was ALREADY paid. People judge but that does not matter. I was reading the Bible and The Integrity of God beginning yesterday, because soon I will see them.

I will try not to add anymore entries because this computer clicking distracts me.



The rest of this story continued with the mourning of the families of the lost souls. Innocent people caught in the psychosis of a madman with a lack of concern for anyone but himself. George Sodini may blame all those in his life for his actions, as evident in his online ramblings, however he only has himself to blame for his life and the direction it took.

In his blog /diary, George Sodini requested his blog be republished in its' entirety. In sympathy for those effected and involved, I refuse to honor the last wished of a madman. In my opinion, George Sodini was a coward. Unable to stand up on his own two feet and be thankful for the positive things in his life, George Sodini took the cowards route and killed several innocent women. In his blog posting, George Sodini wanted to be remembered for his grief. Those who deserve rememberance on this awful day are the victims of this heinous crime. The family members of these innocent women will feel a void in their lives from this day forward. My heart goes out to the family members and friends of the innocent victims of the August 4th, 2009 LA Fitness Center shooting Massacre in Bridgeville PA. To George Sodini, may you burn in hell.

No comments: